Philosophy of Children’s Ministry
Children form beliefs and values early in life. These foundational beliefs and values influence how students interpret knowledge and govern how they act. Front Range Alliance Church (FRAC) desires to help children interpret knowledge and build foundational beliefs and values from a Christian perspective. In an age of competing worldviews, FRAC believes it is vital that any curriculum we employ help children formulate a biblical perspective of the world and then live accordingly.
Children’s Ministry at FRAC:
- Nursery (from birth through ages 3 during Sunday School and Worship)
- Sunday School classes for 2-year olds through 6th grade (Junior High and Senior High classes are covered under Youth Ministry)
- Children’s Church (ages 4 – first grade)
- Children’s Choir (seasonally)
- Vacation Bible School (annually)