Posted October 31, 2014 — Don’t forget to set your clocks back 1 hour this Saturday night!
1. SERMON PREP: Pastor Doug Goodin will be preaching this week continuing his study through the book of Romans. The title for his sermon is “You Must Not Give Up”, and the text will be Romans 12:12b. The read ahead for next week is Romans 12:12c.
2. FRAC FALL FESTIVAL: Join us tonight for a fantastic night of games, bounce houses and candy! Bring some friends with you! Fun for all ages.
3. NATE’S TRIP UPDATE AND LUNCH: You’re invited to join Nate for a Mediterranean lunch on Sunday, November 16th immediately after the service to hear a complete report on his recent trip to Asia. Cost is $2 per person for the lunch. Please let him know you’re coming by signing up online: RSVP-Nate’s Report or at the Welcome Center.
4. OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD SHOEBOXES: FRAC will not be a city-wide collection center this year but we will have shoeboxes available, and you can drop off your filled boxes beginning Nov. 9th, last day is Nov 23rd. The youth group will be packing boxes on Nov 19th and you can also help them by donating small gift or hygiene items.
5. BAPTISM: If you would like to follow our Lord in baptism or would just like more information about it, contact Ben Fisk at Ben@frontrangealliance.org.
6. SMALL GROUPS: FRAC small groups get together on a regular basis for fellowship, bible study, and godly interaction. These groups are a great opportunity to practice all the “one another’s” found in the New Testament. If you would like to be part of a small group or just get more information, contact Ben Fisk at Ben@frontrangealliance.org or by calling the office.
7. ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES: If you miss a week, recordings of Cornerstone and FRAC Talks classes are available here on the website Adult Sunday School Recordings
8. CAMERA OPERATORS NEEDED: We will now be recording the weekly sermons in HD for higher quality, and are in need of additional camera operators for Sunday Mornings. If you would like to help the A/V Ministry this way, please contact Ben Fisk at Ben@frontrangealliance.org
9. LIFESTEPS NEEDS – Bless the families that LifeSteps is mentoring by donating supplies for the Baby Boutique. They are currently in need of regular sized baby shampoo, baby lotion and baby powder, and Desitin. You can drop off your donations at the office. They are also still in need of more Saturday Greeters. Let the office know if you’re available to help occasionally on Saturdays for about 3 hours to open the door and greet the families as they arrive.
10. MEN’S ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Bible Study – Friday, 6:30 a.m., Room 117
- Prayer Meeting – Saturday, 7:30–8:30 a.m., Library
11. WOMEN’S ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Ladies’ Bible Study – Ladies’ come and meet with others to dig into God’s Word on Tuesday morning at 9:30am or Wednesday night at 6:30pm. You are welcome to still join. Information at the Welcome Center.
- Quilting Group - Do you enjoy quilting, sewing or other hand projects? The quilters meet the 4th Thursday of every month at 7 p.m. For the location and more information, please contact Cori at 719-314-8471 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. YOUTH ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Great Pumpkin Chase – November 7th. One of our biggest outreaches of the year. Invite your friends now! More details coming soon.
- Wednesday Night Youth – At FRAC from 6:30-8:15 pm in the Youth Room.
- Sunday Night Sr. High Bible Study this week - 5:00pm at the Fitch’s.
13. IGNITE: College and Career group. IGNITE meets on Saturdays from 6-9pm, at the Francks. Come at 6pm for food, fellowship, and fun.Contact Tyler Curtis at email@example.com for more information.
14. VENTURERS: Venturers, a Bible study for Senior Adults, normally meets on Thursday mornings from 9-10:30 a.m., in Room 112. Contact Martha Ramage at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
15. SONS: Usually meets the 4th Saturday of each month at 7:30 a.m. in Room 112. More information can be found here.
16. AMAZON SMILE: Would you like to help support FRAC as you make your purchases on Amazon? We have set up an Amazon Smile account that will donate a portion of your purchase amounts to our church. Go to smile.amazon.com and log in with your regular Amazon account login. Be sure to change the charity you are supporting to Front Range Alliance Church!
17. INFO CHANGES: If you change your address, phone number, or email, please update your information in MemberHub.